Hive of Lights to Perfections

Frank and honest endeavoring for the truth, and if possible along the way, a few pence. Whatever comes I hope it's good. Otherwise this could end up being one major waste of time and bandwith, your's and mine.

Name:
Location: United States

I enjoy creating. I enjoy wondering why I enjoy creating. I like to think that I like to think, but when it really comes to brass tacks--I try not to sit on them. In other words I'm a fair weather thinker. My experience is that intuition grants us far more value than any self induced knowledge, though I by no means advocate the abondonment of ration or logic. I simply believe that it's not all of which some seem to think it is. At least not in it's current state of accessability to humanity at large. I gladly forsake any semblance of openmindedness or equality in the view of mortals to touch, and remain as close to, that which is truly divine in life.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Experience has shown me that those who are careless in their manners of critiquing things held as sacred to others, even when these things seem, in their view, ridiculous, tend to be the very people who, when it comes down to the core of their beliefs, really hold nothing sacred, consider nothing to be truly holy.

They may claim to hold things sacred. They may exercise extremes in mannerisms and exercises to try and give some appearance of great labor to compensate for their failures in holding those things in the level of sanctity they proclaim. But if the truth be told those who have no consideration for the things held sacred by others (I’m not saying they must hold these things sacred themselves—just that when they interact with respect to these items, and those who hold them sacred, they will not exercise a light-minded, or hateful intent centered, response) will eventually find their lives utterly void of sacredness and of holiness. Those who strive to profane will attain their desires in manner reminiscent of the mythological Midas’s “golden touch.” They will allow their desire to profane and ridicule those items held by others extend their capacity to profane to the point of no return. They will find those things closest to their heart profaned in the most egregious manner by themselves. They will become their own worst enemy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

There may be things people consider with much more enthusiasm compared to our own views of the subject, but how can you say that by not sharing another's perception of an object's sanctity does one fail to hold anything truly holy.

What do you mean by sacred and holiness? Sorry, I kinda got lost in your post.

2:56 AM  
Blogger HiveRadical said...

I'm not saying that the perception of holiness must be shared. I'm simply saying that to utterly hold in ill contempt those things which are not blatantly evil, those things which are simply different rather than offensive, to hold these things in contempt and ridicule, and to publish such abroad without discrimination or any attempt at propriety, is a course of action that will lead a person, if they maintain such, to never being able to possess, recognize, or maintain anything that is truly holy or sacred.

What I mean by sacred or holy is that which is perceived to be true intellegence, eternal truth. Those things which are, despite any capacity to personaly convey to any other person unaided, considered to be divine, everlasting, truths.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Point gotten. Nicely put. :)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home