Hive of Lights to Perfections

Frank and honest endeavoring for the truth, and if possible along the way, a few pence. Whatever comes I hope it's good. Otherwise this could end up being one major waste of time and bandwith, your's and mine.

Name:
Location: United States

I enjoy creating. I enjoy wondering why I enjoy creating. I like to think that I like to think, but when it really comes to brass tacks--I try not to sit on them. In other words I'm a fair weather thinker. My experience is that intuition grants us far more value than any self induced knowledge, though I by no means advocate the abondonment of ration or logic. I simply believe that it's not all of which some seem to think it is. At least not in it's current state of accessability to humanity at large. I gladly forsake any semblance of openmindedness or equality in the view of mortals to touch, and remain as close to, that which is truly divine in life.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Money and Honey. Milk and Wine.

These are some of the more interesting symbolic indicators of the state of a land, a person, a time.

Think about it. What would the absence of, deformation of, or great abundance of any of these items indicate?

Think about this with respect to the phrase "a land flowing with milk and honey."

What does that mean? What do you have to have in order to have a land flowing with milk and honey? If there's a land without such what would be/is the nature of that land?

What of money? When is it's use virtuous? Evil? When is it relevant? When is it not? You can't eat it. There are clearly times in history where no matter how much of it you had it would do you no good. Yet there are other times when it would make some of the most substantive differances anything outside us can make on us and our world.

What's harder to endure? Too much of the above? Too little? Just the right amount? Must we endure variations in their volumes to appreciate them and the role they play in our lives?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruy Guka said...

Thanks for your comment. I don't know how you can help me. You can't. Only i can help me. But thanks. Sorry, but a could not read your blog, i don't understand very well english. Only i can write good many words. Hasta luego. Nos estamos leyendo.
I will try beterer my english.

7:00 PM  
Blogger HiveRadical said...

No le precupe. No comente en su blog para hacerse sentir la necesidad leer el mio. Si encuentro mas tiempo trataré traducir algunos de mis posts.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home