Hive of Lights to Perfections

Frank and honest endeavoring for the truth, and if possible along the way, a few pence. Whatever comes I hope it's good. Otherwise this could end up being one major waste of time and bandwith, your's and mine.

Name:
Location: United States

I enjoy creating. I enjoy wondering why I enjoy creating. I like to think that I like to think, but when it really comes to brass tacks--I try not to sit on them. In other words I'm a fair weather thinker. My experience is that intuition grants us far more value than any self induced knowledge, though I by no means advocate the abondonment of ration or logic. I simply believe that it's not all of which some seem to think it is. At least not in it's current state of accessability to humanity at large. I gladly forsake any semblance of openmindedness or equality in the view of mortals to touch, and remain as close to, that which is truly divine in life.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Purpose

I generaly, on internet forums, have much luck on illiciting many attempts at answers to the deeper questions in life. I suppose I'm glutton for punishment. So I ask all who read this who feel they can give an answer, or an incling of an answer, or a more meaningfull question--

What is the prupose of life?

Answer it however openly or narrowly, as esoteric or exoteric as you desire. In part or in whole. Why do you think, or believe, or know, or suspect, or had a crazy incling as to what is the meaning of life?

I'd like as many replies as people are willing to give me.

Thank You.

--Find the Hive

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

I cannot really say.. In my opinion.. our divine purpose is merely to love... purely, unselfishly, unconditionally, with all our heart and soul.. (all of mankind, such an act is deemed most impractical and tiring) only then could we find the ultimate goal - ecstasy and unparalleled happiness...

7:07 AM  
Blogger HiveRadical said...

I'm glad we share the same view as to the ultimate goal of existance.

"...men (and women) are, that they might have joy."

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home