Hive of Lights to Perfections

Frank and honest endeavoring for the truth, and if possible along the way, a few pence. Whatever comes I hope it's good. Otherwise this could end up being one major waste of time and bandwith, your's and mine.

Name:
Location: United States

I enjoy creating. I enjoy wondering why I enjoy creating. I like to think that I like to think, but when it really comes to brass tacks--I try not to sit on them. In other words I'm a fair weather thinker. My experience is that intuition grants us far more value than any self induced knowledge, though I by no means advocate the abondonment of ration or logic. I simply believe that it's not all of which some seem to think it is. At least not in it's current state of accessability to humanity at large. I gladly forsake any semblance of openmindedness or equality in the view of mortals to touch, and remain as close to, that which is truly divine in life.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Taketh away

Sublime ideas.

It seems many of us get them. Some seem capable of translating them into reality with either greater ease or a higher proficiency than many of us.

My question. What of those lost ones. Those ideas that you were so certain were so sublime, so perfect, yet either before you write them down, or before you thought to put them down, or before you realized how easy it was to forget perfection, slipped from your mind.

Left like the king who questioned Daniel. We know we experienced greatness. Yet we cannot define it.

Try as we might once whatever it is that momentarily endowed us with a piece of brilliance saw fit to snatch it away, or simply evaporate.

Why. Was our worthiness that fleeting? Or was it simply a turn in the path of fate. A means of contriving within us such feelings as brought by the midterm abortion of such greatness, or at least goodness or 'coolness', potential.

How I long for those lost pieces of me. Assuming they were parts of me.

--Find the Hive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home